I had an abundance of avocados a little while back, about 15 avocados all ripe at the same time. Now I love avocados on and in everything but I was sooooo ready to find a new way of having them. I’ve made icy pops with avocado before (I just make a big smoothie and freeze them in icy pop trays), so I played around with this a little and came up with this. Was totally yummy!!
- 2 small avocados
- 270ml coconut cream
- 20 drops (1/4 dropper) of liquid stevia (or you could use honey/maple)
- 1 Tablespoon cacao (for the chocolate layer)
- Blend all the ingredients, excluding the cacao, in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake moulds, filling two-thirds the mould (leaving the rest for the chocolate). Reserve one-third of the mixture in the blender.
- Place in the freezer.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cacao to the remaining avocado mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate avocado mixture over the semi-frozen ‘green’ layer, place back in the freezer until set hard.
Yours in Health and Happiness
If you’d like to share my posts or photos on your blog/website, please contact me for permission first. Email me at FaithFoodAndFitness@hotmail.com to contact me before using any of my content on your blog / website. This is my intellectual property and failure to do so is a copyright violation.
© Jessica Rath 2015