I was craving a bowl of nice warm porridge this morning after my run, but since switching to LCHF (Low Carb, High Fat) 6 months ago it meant that I had to look for another way to cook it that didn’t involve banana or pumpkin. I came in the door after my run, measured and threw some ingredients into the thermomix, set it to cook, did some stretching, heard the chime of the thermomix, looked inside, poured it into a bowl, ate it…it was YUM!
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk (or any other milk)
- ½ Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tablespoon Hemp Seed Butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Psyllium Husk
- 1 teaspoon Stevia (or 1/3 of a dropper of liquid Stevia)
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized saucepan and whisk until well combined.
- Cook over a low heat, stirring while it cooks. Cook it until it’s at a consistency you like.
- Plate up and enjoy with some walnuts and berries 🙂
- If you have a Thermomix, lucky you! Follow this step: Place all ingredients in the Thermomix and set to 90 degrees, and cook for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Yours in Health and Happiness
If you’d like to share my posts or photos on your blog/website, please contact me for permission first. Email me at FaithFoodAndFitness@hotmail.com to contact me before using any of my content on your blog / website. This is my intellectual property and failure to do so is a copyright violation.
© Jessica Rath